Monday 18 May 2015

Lilo ame Stitch - Lost and Pulled back together

When I was little I wasn't allowed to make wishes on my birthday, we weren't allowed to have birthdays or hope for better things, so I used to just have hopes, hopes from when I was able to think about what I really wanted, I'd hoped I could someday look at the man who created me and called him dad and 18 years later I still don't know what his face looks like or what his voice sounds like but I've gotten to hear all the stories and memories everyone else got to make, when I was 2 I wished my baby sister would grow up to be a beautiful woman, when I was 8 I'd hope my brother grew into a beautiful gentlemen, when I was 10 I wanted the yelling and fighting to stop between my half siblings father and my mother, when I was 12 I wanted to be thinner and prettier, when I was 14 I wanted people to like me, when I was 16 I wanted my mothers new partner to stop hitting her and stop abusing my siblings and I, I wanted to give a boy my virtue and have hopes he'd want me but he didn't accept that and I'd wishes he'd never left or found someone better, when I was 17 I wanted to hope I wasn't such an emotional wreck and a hopeless failure, at 18 I am now broken and disheartened and haven't a clue who I am or might turn out to be, I am empty and I cannot figure out what is wrong with me, now at 18 all I hope is that one day I can put a face and voice to the man who claims to be my biological father, I want all my friends from when I was 16 to remain the same, I have hopes every person I met turns out to be a wonderful human being with a fulfilled life and all their wishes from all their birthdays come true, and I couldn't picture my life any different and now I never pictured my life to turn out how it has, I never planned for my life to be this way, I have been proud for almost everything I had hoped for, and had hope that it all became absolutely true

No comments:

Post a Comment